Date:      Sat, 20 Nov 1999 10:55:19 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chris Coleman <chrisc@vmunix.com>
To:        Christian Weisgerber <naddy@mips.rhein-neckar.de>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Get out and advocate something

Hmm..  I wonder what it looks like in MSIE?  I only use Netscape under
FreeBSD.

Give us a hand here, what doesn't look right, and how can I get it fixed?

Daemon News is one of the biggest advocacy tools BSD has.  Help us get it
right.

Chris Coleman
Daemon News Editor in Chief
http://www.daemonnews.org