Date:      Sun, 28 Oct 2001 01:40:26 +0100
From:      "Shashi Dookhee" <dookhee.s@trafficproximity.com>
To:        "Kory Hamzeh" <kory@avatar.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: How would you do this?

Set it up in crontab every hour - then it will only send mail once an
hour, every hour (if a message is found - else it will skip that
hour)..

As for parsing the log, I'd say script it in perl - this is exactly
what it was designed for ;)

S.

Shashi Dookhee
Head of IT Infrastructure

e-mail:  dookhee.s@trafficproximity.com
Telephone (Direct Line):        +44 (0)20 7298 8222