Date:      Fri, 24 Dec 2004 14:11:26 -0500
From:      "Grant Peel" <gpeel@thenetnow.com>
To:        "Giorgos Keramidas" <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NFS fstab and ipfw

I may have left out a key piece of info:

I am not using a ipfw.rules sh script. I am using Webmin, which loads the
ipfw.rules in the rc.local file. I don't know alot about the order of
operations as far as the rc files go, but assume the rc.local is of the last
ones to run, likely after mounts normally take place.

Are there any background or timeout switches that can be used on nfs mounts
in the fstab?

-Grant