Date:      Sat, 20 Apr 2002 02:19:05 +0200
From:      "Jose Antonio R." <pionino@infonegocio.com>
To:        "Scott" <scottro@nyc.rr.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Keyboard Flags.

Hi Scott, Im not using the keyboard througth a KVM, but I did not had tryed
with another keyboard.

I will test this option on monday. One thing that I have not mentioned is
that when it is booting the three lights of the keyboard flash at the same
time and after this the keyboard doesn't works, I dont know if it works
before, but I am sure that after the flashing lights the keyboard dont work.

Thanks.