Date:      Thu, 22 Jul 1999 01:23:27 -0700
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@mooseriver.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   BAFUG site and BAFUG meetings

As some of you may have noticed, the bafug.org is down. Due to a sudden
change in personal at ISP channel, the ISP that was hosting bafug.org, we
have had to move our machine to another site. Transbay, the ISP that hosts
our Berkeley meetings, has offered us a co-location. With a little luck
bafug.org will be up and running by the beginning of next week.

Our Berkeley BAFUG meeting is this Thursday, July 22nd at 7:30pm at
Transbay.  Directions to Transbay can be found at their web site,
www.transbay.net.

Our next San Francisco BAFUG meeting is on Thursday, August 12th at 7:30
pm. We are currently in discussion with the owner of a meeting site. We
hope to have our plans in place well before August 12th.

We have located a site for the South Bay chapter of BAFUG to meet. Once
bafug.org is back on-line and the mailing list up and running we will hold
a vote for which night will be best for the meetings.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a |    FreeBSD 3.2
jgrosch@MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | UNIX for the masses