Date:      Thu, 1 Nov 2001 10:48:41 +0100
From:      "Petr Holub" <hopet@ics.muni.cz>
To:        "Murray Stokely" <murray.stokely@windriver.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: bad formating of PS/PDF version of Handbook

O.K. - I'm aware of other solutions (like using Destiller). But
my notification was intended for people from Documentation
project just because not everybody has bought Destiller
and ordinary users shoud be able to create PDF by themselves
(or there should be some correct pregenerated version
downloadable for them somewhere on the web/ftp).

As fas as I remeber there was some correctly pregenerated
handbook downloadable yet about half a year ago.

Petr

                            Petr Holub
CESNET z.s.p.o.                       Supercomputing Center Brno
Zikova 2                             Institute of Compt. Science
10200 Praha, CZ                               Masaryk University
Czech Republic                     Botanicka 68a, 60200 Brno, CZ
e-mail: Petr.Holub@cesnet.cz              phone: +420-5-41512278