Date:      Mon, 03 Apr 1995 19:54:19 +1000
From:      Stephen Hocking <sysseh@devetir.qld.gov.au>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@star-gate.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Newer versions of ProAudio sound cards - any experience?

> Get a GUS it already supports 3D under DOS land.
> For instance, DOOM and Descent both support 3D sound.
>
> Amancio

	Yeah, well the problem is that my SCSI controller blew up, and I'm
also hunting for a nice 16bit stereo full duplex card, at a relatively cheap
price that this mortgage encumbered person can handle. Educating a wife &
child is also an expensive business, which is one of the reasons why I'm still
running on a 25MHz 386sx.

	Stephen (Grumbles 'r' Us) Hocking

        I do not speak for the Worker's Compensation Board of Queensland -
                     They don't pay me enough for that!