Date:      Wed, 13 Dec 1995 14:45:57 +0000 ()
From:      Brandon Gillespie <brandon@tombstone.sunrem.com>
To:        freebsd@freebsd.org
Subject:   Install: new disk/FS problems.

A new IDE hard drive (Seagate) just arrived.  I popped it into the
machine and went through the steps which are near routine now, for
installing FreeBSD.  When I make the changes permanent it gets to the
point of 'making a new filesystem on /dev/rwd0a', at which point it does
nothing again (it never completes).  I'm not sure where the problem
exists, if it is any help I can format it and get it functioning in DOS..

(it is a 650M IDE drive)

anybody have any helpful comments/pointers?

-Brandon Gillespie-