Date:      Tue, 23 Aug 2016 08:04:51 -0700
From:      Samuel Cassiba <s@cassiba.com>
To:        CeDeROM <cederom@tlen.pl>
Subject:   Re: OpenStack on FreeBSD

Short answer: no.

Long answer: No, there are currently no plans to support FreeBSD in
OpenStack. There was a blueprint to begin introducing support for compute
in Nova, but that was shelved a couple years ago, with no interested
parties (read: corporate sponsors) with the desire and skill to do so.

I understand this isn't the answer you're seeking, but this topic has been
visited a few times in the past, with no real movement.