Date:      Tue, 02 Apr 1996 08:40:19 -0700
From:      DARREND@novell.com (Darren Davis)
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   COFF 386 X Windows application.

OK, here's the scoop.  I have an X windows application that is a 386 COFF
binary.  When run from X, the application hangs.  The message printed on
the console is:

IBCS2: 'sysi86' function 114(0x72) not implemented yet

Does current have support for this?  What is a person without source to
the application to do?  (woe is me).  I really would like to get this working.
 If I remember rightly, Terry was stating something like the sysi86 function
doesn't fully work or something like that if my memory serves me.  I believe
I have my IBCS emulation stuff set up correctly (I followed the FAQ).

Darren R. Davis
Senior Software Engineer
Novell, Inc.