Date:      Sat, 14 Jul 2001 09:26:19 -0400
From:      User & Ian Patrick Thomas <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
To:        rmartin@mail.lakeheadu.ca
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: XFree86 4.0.3 problem

	If you are using a Radeon card, go to www.xfree86.org and find out if
4.0.3 has support for it.  If it does and you are running 4.3, install X
from the ports.  If it doesn't, I am almost positive that 4.1 has support
for this card.  You will have to install this using the binaries at
xfree86.org.  Read the docs on xfree86.org.  They will get you through
installing and setup most times.

Ian

As it was put forth by rmartin@mail.lakeheadu.ca on Sat, Jul 14, 2001 at 03:24:36AM -0400...