Date:      Mon, 7 Oct 1996 17:54:22 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Karl Denninger  <karl@Mcs.Net>
To:        dyson@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        karl@Mcs.Net, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Oh oh

> > Uh, folks, did something serious break in the -current release?
> >
> No problem, unfortunately (or fortunately) the new compiler is
> much more aggressive about linting the code.  We will have to
> fix the (source) code, and believe it or not, progress has already
> been made :-).
>
> John
> dyson@freebsd.org

Ah, ok :-)

I was just wondering.  I DID get a kernel file at the end, but obviously I
don't want to boot that until I'm there in case it doesn't come back up!

Karl Denninger (karl@MCS.Net)| MCSNet - The Finest Internet Connectivity
http://www.mcs.net/~karl     | T1 from $600 monthly; speeds to DS-3 available
			     | 23 Chicagoland Prefixes, 13 ISDN, much more
Voice: [+1 312 803-MCS1 x219]| Email to "info@mcs.net" WWW: http://www.mcs.net/
Fax:   [+1 312 248-9865]     | Home of Chicago's only FULL Clarinet feed!