Date:      Sun, 12 Nov 2000 15:45:53 +1030
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        aggresive1 <aggresive1@home.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I want My money-back

On Saturday, 11 November 2000 at 17:12:06 -0600, aggresive1 wrote:
> I just bought a boxed set of your FREEBSD 4.0 I have tried every type of
> install from cd-rom to floppy and i cannot get it past the inital boot..
> your 800 page book has been of no help whatsoever. Im a seasoned linux
> user and I have had no luck with your operating system. I would really
> like to be contacted about this just in case there is something im
> over-looking.

Well, the obvious thing you're overlooking is that you haven't
described what you did, or where it went wrong.  Take a look at
http://www.lemis.com/questions.html, and note particularly that you'll
get an answer if people think it worth their trouble.

> If not how do I go about returning your software for a full $50.00
> refund?

Contact BSDI.  It's all described in the CD, which you appear not to
have read.

>                                                     Robert Watson Jr.

It's sad to see that you share a name with one of our Core Team
members.

Greg
If you don't, I may ignore the reply.