Date:      Mon, 4 Oct 1999 20:43:38 -0500
From:      Tim Tsai <tim@futuresouth.com>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   genlocking/video overlay

Can FreeBSD do genlocking or video overlay (output to S-Video or NTSC)?
I played with the btr-based boards a few years ago but I don't believe
that capability was present then.

What I would like to do is to overlay some graphical information over my
DSS (S-Video) input and output to TV (S-Video) - ideally in a fairly CPU
efficient way (i.e. hardware can do most of the work) and with minimal
effect on the original video source.

Thanks,

Tim