Date:      Wed, 13 Jun 2012 20:40:03 -0700
From:      Samuel V Green III <macunkie@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Need correct  setenv PACKAGESITE for xorg pkg_add -r xorg

I'm currently running 9.0 stable on G4 powerpc powerbook
I was having a buggar of a time with my xorg 7.5.2 "make" and had =
errors.
Newbie so I tried searching how to clean the port with various options =
and decided to rm /usr/ports/xorg
Now I'm attempting to setenv PACKAGESITE to the correct mirror and so =
far no luck.
I tried setenv PACKAGESITE =
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/powerpc/packages-9-stable/Latest/
=85. and no luck

My "pkg_add -r" option always defaults to =
=85./powerpc/packages-9.0-release/Latest/ where I get the "unable to =
fetch" message every time.

I'll post this to the forum as well as the ppc mailing list as well in =
an attempt for a fix.

Thanks for your help !!!!!

Samuel.=