Date:      Mon, 23 Jun 2008 20:16:47 +0200
From:      Stevan Tiefert <stevan_tiefert@yahoo.de>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   gksu is not starting

Hello list,

I am using the newest x11/gnome2 port on FreeBSD 7.0p2. I wanted to try
gksu via gnome-panel. I had to login my root-password, but gksu did
nothing anymore after my input... No terminal, nothing...

I am in the wheel group and a normal su in a normal terminal works, but
not with gksu.

I have to say that I have nothing done special on my workstation. When I
installed gnome2 via portinstall, I used the standard options for
building the port x11/gnome2.

Can me somebody give a hint where the problem could be?

With regards
Stevan Tiefert