Date:      Fri, 3 Feb 2017 15:34:55 +0100
From:      Andrea Venturoli <ml@netfence.it>
To:        Emanuel Haupt <ehaupt@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: deskutils/xfce4-generic-slider deprecation

On 02/03/17 15:25, Emanuel Haupt wrote:

> I feel the same way. I've been using the plugin for a long time but
> recently found that it stopped working.
>
> Without being able to access the preferences dialog on amd64, FreeBSD
> 11.0 it has become very useless.
>
> If you could help me make it work again I'd be more than glad to undo
> the deprecation.

I'd gladly help.

I'm running it on 10.3/i386 and it's working.

I'm recompiling it (due to a possible move from ports to poudriere) and
I've also installed it on a 10.3/amd64 box, where it used to work.
I'll test in both cases.
However I don't have a 11.0 around.

Did you only try 11.0 or 10.3 too?

  bye & Thanks