Date:      Tue, 17 Apr 2001 16:45:40 -0700
From:      "Philip J. Koenig" <pjklist@ekahuna.com>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   4.3-RELEASE newbie question

I've only been doing the CVSup thing for a short while.

Now that 4.3-RELEASE is imminent, I'm wondering if this is more or
less equivalent to the source tree on the date of the release - ie if
I do a CVSup/make world of RELENG_4 on 4/20 when 4.3 comes out,
am I in effect now running 4.3-RELEASE, and if not, what would the
functional difference be?

Thanks,

Phil

--
Philip J. Koenig                                       pjklist@ekahuna.com
Electric Kahuna Systems -- Computers & Communications for the New Millenium