Date:      Mon, 15 Apr 2013 00:51:07 -0400
From:      Glen Barber <gjb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Hiroki Sato <hrs@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        doceng@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Doing some unroutine maintenance...

--S5HS5MvDw4DmbRmb

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 01:45:02PM +0900, Hiroki Sato wrote:
> gj> Good news:  I won't be breaking anything tonight
> gj> Bad news:   We still have some broken/missing links
> gj> Worse news: I'll try again tomorrow, when it is earlier in the day:)
>=20
>  Updating this page needs changes to htdocs/relnotes/Makefile* and
>  tools/webupdate to adjust them to use SVN and the current directory
>  structure on the server.  I fixed the www build part when CVS->SVN
>  migration of the doc tree, but left the relnotes part because it was
>  still in SGML.  IIRC, the script on the server is not exactly the
>  same as one in the repository.  You can safely remove old links like
>  [67]-STABLE in relnotes.xml.
>=20

Yes, this is actually why I decided to wait until after I get some sleep
to do this.  The webupdate script on the server definitely differs from
that in the repository (I do not like that, to be honest).

The src/ checkouts are also missing on the server for !head/.  I'll
happily remove [67]-STABLE, but the original reason for the email was to
fix stable/9 (missing entirely) and stable/8 (broken link).

I'll look at it again in the morning.

Glen

--S5HS5MvDw4DmbRmb

--S5HS5MvDw4DmbRmb--