Date:      Thu, 27 Apr 2000 18:45:42 +0100
From:      Steve Dobson <sdobson@allstor-sw.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   pthreads and ORBacus

Hi

Sorry to anyone who reads both the hackers and ports mail lists as this
is cross posted.

I am trying to build ORBacus's JTC and ORB on FreeBSD 4.0-RELEASE.

I know that there is an ORBacus port, but it is the single threaded version
and I need the event service (which needs JTC which needs pthreads).  Is
any work being done to get JTC to build on FreeBSD?

Thanks for any help

Steve

--
Steve Dobson                  E-mail:       sdobson@allstor-sw.com
Unix Architect                Tel (Direct): +44 1763 264441