Date:      Fri, 13 Jun 2008 21:19:35 +0100
From:      Rob MacGregor <freebsd.macgregor@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject:   Re: audio/squeezecenter: .tgz not on Freebsd.org (is on	slimdevices.com); perl probs

Chris Shenton unleashed the infinite monkeys on 13/06/2008 19:50 producing:
> The port tries to find the .tgz on FreeBSD.org only, but it does not
> exist.  I found it on slimdevices -- same MD5, SHA256, SIZE:
>
> http://www.slimdevices.com/downloads/SqueezeCenter_v7.0.0/squeezecenter-7.0-noCPAN.tgz

I saw the same thing, but grabbed the 7.0.1 version instead (as the port
is supposedly 7.0.1).  I had to change the variable WRKSRC to reflect
the new directory.

I instead get:

Starting squeezecenter.
The following CPAN modules were found but cannot work with SqueezeCenter:
   JSON::XS::VersionOneAndTwo (loaded <not found>, need 0.31)

The JSON package is installed:

p5-JSON-XS-2.20     JSON serialising/deserialising, done...

--
  Rob | Oh my God! They killed init! You bastards!