Date:      Sat, 8 May 1999 16:11:12 -0700 (PDT)
From:      rick hamell <hamellr@dsinw.com>
To:        pdx-freebsd@toybox.placo.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   May Portland FreeBSD Users Group Announcement

	The Portland FreeBSD Users Group has been scheduled for the third
thursday of each month. For May this is going to be the 20th. This
month's and probally next months location is the same as the Unix (Linux)
Users Group, the PSU Miller Library in rm. 160 at 6:30PM
	This months topic will be hopefully be PPP by Ted Middlestat. If
anyone else is interested in a speaking on a topic, please let me know.
:) I'm planning on doing the pizza thing, so a RSVP to let me know how
many people are coming would be apprecited. :)

						Rick

---- "Religion exists because man can't belive that he's nothing more
then a random accident."

 http://www.grendal.org