Date:      Tue, 25 Oct 2016 11:04:59 -0400
From:      Ernie Luzar <luzar722@gmail.com>
To:        Srikanth Reddy <srikanthkumar.net@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Ipfw+dummynet on Windows 10

Srikanth Reddy wrote:
> Hi,
> Happy to find your contact information.
> we are developing a small application using IPFW+Dummynet network
> adapter,but when we try to test that in Windows 10 OS we are unable to add
> the Service in Network Settings.
>
> Please help us in fixing the issue.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Srikanth.

This is a FreeBSD question list, NOT a Microsoft Windows 10 help list.
The following link points to ipfw on XP systems. Reviewing how it was
implemented on XP may give you insight on how to do it in win10.

http://wipfw.sourceforge.net

Your post is way to simple, like waving a white flag to surrender.
No one here can read minds.
You have to post details about what you did with the FreeBSD ipfw source
code to prepare it to run on win10 system. Even with details there is no
guarantee someone here can help you