Date:      Fri, 05 Apr 2002 16:33:48 GMT
From:      "irado" <irado@subdimension.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   re: spam policy - in the hub. freebsd

I am very sorry, the first reply was without re:..

wmoran@mail.the-i-pa.com wrote:

> "what would cause the server to bounce
> mail" and not only did I not get an answer,

while it was already answered, I can resume as follows:

a) even being a legitimate and enlisted user, you cannot
post to the list if your MTA doesnot reverse resolve.

b) by other side, if your box do reverse resolve, you can
send any s* you want to the list, even not being enlisted or
registered user.

it seems to make sense to the vast majority of our friends,
and everybody is happy with the spam we receive daily..

flames > /dev/null

greetings,
irado furioso com tudo
Linux User 179402

there are more crimes under religions than under atheism.