Date:      Sat,  4 May 2002 13:31:15 +0200
From:      johann@broadpark.no
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   mount server:/var/mail /var/mail

Hi.

I'm running Postfix on my gateway, and I've found out the best way to access
my workstation's e-mail was through NFS. I've mounted /var/mail.

What I'm curious about is what happens when my workstation recieves mail from
localhost, since /var/mail is exported by the gateway, I'm sensing some sort
of conflict.

Also if I want my workstation to do my gateway's makeworld, wouldn't I have to
turn everything around and export from my workstation?

-- Johann