Date:      Sat, 19 Dec 2015 14:53:11 +0200
From:      Beeblebrox <zaphod@berentweb.com>
To:        Kubilay Kocak <koobs@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: default ver for llvm and port list white-space problem

On Sat, 19 Dec 2015 23:43:17 +1100
Kubilay Kocak <koobs@FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> On 19/12/2015 11:31 PM, Beeblebrox via freebsd-ports wrote:
> > #1 What is the correct syntax in make.conf - will this work?
> > DEFAULT_VERSIONS=3D llvm=3D36
> > Not sure whether that's correct, and I'd like to get it right
> > before the poudriere run.
> >=20
> > #2 I have a file with a list of ports to build that I feed to
> > poudriere $ poudriere bulk -j myjail -f somefile
> > no longer works if file has port names separated by space or tab
> > rather than new-line. So www/port1  www/port2 www/port3
> > no longer works. Is there a new syntax to keep port names on the
> > same line? I do this to group certain ports as a way to keep track
> > of installed items.
> >=20
> > Regards.
> >  =20
>=20
> If the following (recently created) wiki page doesn't explain it
> clearly enough, please let me know so we can update it:
>=20
> https://wiki.freebsd.org/DEFAULT_VERSIONS

Hello and thanks.
I had looked through the "Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk" file, which has no re=
ference to LLVM or Clang, and thus by that definition those ports do not ad=
here to any DEFAULT_VERSIONS setting. I just wanted to make sure that was t=
he case, which it seems it is.

Regards.

--=20
FreeBSD_amd64_11-Current_RadeonKMS
Please CC my email when responding, mail from list is not delivered.