Date:      Mon, 24 Feb 2003 09:32:25 -0500
From:      Hiten Pandya <hiten@unixdaemons.com>
To:        Harti Brandt <brandt@fokus.fraunhofer.de>
Cc:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>, current@FreeBSD.ORG, tlambert2@mindspring.com
Subject:   Re: busdma documentation

Harti Brandt (Mon, Feb 24, 2003 at 11:41:57AM +0100) wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Feb 2003, Dag-Erling Smorgrav wrote:
>
> DS>is there any?  if so, where?
>
> Hiten Pandya was/is working on this. Last time I had a look it had not
> much moved from NetBSD towards FreeBSD. Don't know about the current
> state:
>
>     [1] http://www.unixdaemons.com/~hiten/work/misc/bus_dma.9.txt
>     [2] http://www.unixdaemons.com/~hiten/work/misc/bus_dma.9.patch

I am still working on it, and the URLs provided above are old.  The new
URL to busdma documentation stuff, is:

	http://www.unixdaemons.com/~hiten/work/busdma/

There are some issues I am sorting out, and you can check my progress
with the TODO list in the directory.  It will be finished sometime this
week as I was busy last week with other things, like school etc.

Cheers.

--
Hiten Pandya (hiten@unixdaemons.com, hiten@uk.FreeBSD.org)
http://www.unixdaemons.com/~hiten/