Date:      Mon, 24 Sep 2001 14:54:04 -0700
From:      "Aaron" <click46@webpimps.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   halflife server

Hey Guys,
  Ok, so with the release of counterstrike 1.3 I convinced my boss to let
me replace the linux CS server with FreeBSD. Unfortunately no matter
which server I CVSUP the ports collection from...it still has an outdated
makefile for halflifeserver. Yet the web interface has the updated
version.

Anyone? Bueller? the manager [not boss] is ticked I put FreeBSD on it and
now two days later cant get the server back up. :(

- aaron