Date:      Tue, 9 Sep 2008 11:55:30 -0400
From:      John Nielsen <john@jnielsen.net>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   proposed nss port update

--Boundary-00=_yxpxI48nUyX9kHG

Not sure if anyone has looked at this already, but I just threw together
some changes for security/nss to 1) update it to 3.12 and 2) help it build.
I can't guarantee any more than that, but I thought it might be a useful
starting point for you to update the port. Aside from the version changes
in the Makefile and distinfo most of the patch editing I did was in
patch-sysdb. A bunch of files were moved from "softoken"
to "softoken/legacydb". One of the hunks was no longer needed, the dbinit.c
(or initdb.c) file no longer exists, but the lginit.c file now needs the
same additional header file. The final hunk is the main thing I'm not sure
of. No file named libnssdbm.a was produced on my system so I took it out of
EXTRA_LIBS. It built, but I don't know if there are other consequences.

Hope it's useful,

JN

--Boundary-00=_yxpxI48nUyX9kHG--