Date:      Sat, 2 Dec 2000 00:35:41 -0600 (CST)
From:      brian william wolter <bwolter@linux.thesadmachine.org>
To:        Esfandiar Behrouz <esfandb@mac.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: About memory management

why don't your read a book or something instead of asking someone else to
do your work for you.  it's one thing if you're just trying to get your
system running and you need help, but it's by far another when you're
doing a university research project and are just too lazy to do the
RESEARCH.

peace,
brian

		t h e S a d M a c h i n e . o r g