Date:      Mon, 4 Oct 2010 22:43:22 +0200
From:      Stefan Bethke <stb@lassitu.de>
To:        Kevin Mai <kma@mrecic.gov.ar>
Cc:        freebsd-current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Issues after running make installworld

Am 04.10.2010 um 21:23 schrieb Kevin Mai:

> I've just tried to do a make installworld DESTDIR=3D$jail1 where =
jail1=3D'/var/lib/jail1' and I changed my mind.=20
>=20
> I tried to delete the folder but it seems somehow some ACLs got =
between.

I don't think installworld does anything with ACLs.  What's the actual =
error message from what command?  What revision of -current are you =
using?  What type of filesystem is /var/lib/jail1, which options was it =
created with, and how is it mounted?

It's most likely the flags (see chflags(8)), so try chflags -R noschg =
/var/lib/jail1.

Stefan

p.s. such questions are more appropriate on freebsd-questions@.

--=20