Date:      Wed, 29 Sep 1999 15:53:24 +0900
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        "Lowkrantz, Goran" <Goran.Lowkrantz@infologigruppen.se>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem adding aic driver to kernel

"Lowkrantz, Goran" wrote:

> What does the following text in the release notes mean in the current
> context?
>
> [snipp]
>
> The following drivers were supported under the old SCSI subsystem, but are
> NOT YET supported under the new CAM SCSI subsystem:
>
> [snipp]
>
> I would interpret this as I can get them working somehow in 3.3R.

Huh? What part of "NOT YET supported" don't you understand? Now, I
*hate* not having AIC support, as it prevents me from having X and a
cvs tree in my computer, but the statement looks pretty clear to me.

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com

	Rule 69: Do unto other's code as you'd have it do unto yours