Date:      Sun, 09 May 1999 21:01:57 +1000
From:      Gavan McCormack <tetragon@bitey.cyber.com.au>
To:        "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NFS question..

"Daniel C. Sobral" wrote:
> > >   This isn't right either.  FreeBSD has had NFSv3 for quite some time.  It
> > I assume you mean in -CURRENT? This is the -STABLE list remember. :) Still,
> Wrong. AFAIK, even 2.2.x has nfsv3. But only in 3.x the default

Ok, so this list likes to keep me guessing.

I assume then that NFSv3 cant do per-directory exporting? Or it just dosent
make a difference on any version of BSD4.4? Or, I am just doing something
wrong?

Someone wanna clear the situation up before I install RH5.2?? (The original
question being, can I export on a per-directory basis from my 3.1-STABLE
machine, without exporting the entire local filesystem?)