Date:      Fri, 14 Dec 2001 18:11:46 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Marty Cawthon <mrc@ChipChat.ne.jp>
To:        ajsiegel4@netscape.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: GNUCASH: libg-wrap-runtime-guile.so.2 not found

Hello Aaron,

  Thanks for the hint.  I installed the package "g-wrap",
then ran GNUCASH.  A message instructed me to create a symbolic link
and then perhaps run GNUCASH once as root.  I created the symbolic link,
tried GNUCASH again, with the previous message repeating.  So I ran it
once as root, GNUCASH worked as root.  Ran as plain-old-me and it worked.
  Thanks! your suggestion was the key to making it work!

Marty Cawthon