Date:      Wed, 1 Apr 1998 09:25:41 -0500 (EST)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        dannyman <dannyman@sasquatch.dannyland.org>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: monthly run output - when will be fixed?

This could also be newsyslog running without the "B" flag in the last
column for wtmp:

/var/log/wtmp           root.wheel      760     3       *       720     B

Charles Sprickman
spork@super-g.com
----
                           "I'm not a prophet or a stone-age man
                           Just a mortal with potential of a superman
                           I'm living on"      -DB