Date:      Sat, 1 Nov 1997 11:36:29 -0700
From:      Mike Allison <mallison@konnections.com>
To:        "pechter@lakewood.com" <pechter@lakewood.com>, "'dkelly@hiwaay.net'" <dkelly@hiwaay.net>
Cc:        "freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Is this emulator of interest to FreeBSD?

It's not an emulator, per se, but has anyone done a front end or a
 preprocessor to pascal that would do Turbo Pascal 3?

I & the community have a number of good utilities in TP3.  I know
it could be ported, but I guess the libs are the real stumbling block.

I'd entertain suggestions.....

There used to be a TP3 that ran on Xenix.....

-Mike Allison