Date:      Thu, 20 Dec 2001 15:28:06 -0800
From:      darklogik@pittgoth.com
To:        Jamie Heckford <jamie@jamiesdomain.org.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Chapter 11 - Storage

Actually, this is chapter 12, but its listed as the "disks" chapter in
the handbook directory under cvs, I won't have to work on this until
tonight, but if noone else does, I'll do something tonight...  You are
kinda right, after the sep 11th attacks, that may just be considered
"bad form".  Thanks for pointing it out to us...

On 20 Dec 2001, at 13:24, Jamie Heckford wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just thought I would mention a part of the documentation that some
> people may take offence to, it is in Chapter 11 in backup-programs.html,
> just above Example 12-5.
>
> "A remote location is NOT the basement of the same office building. A
> number of firms in the World Trade Center learned this lesson the hard
> way."
>
> Although im pretty sure this was written before Sep 11, and I personally
> don't find it upsetting / whatever, just thought I would let you know
> incase someone new does!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jamie

Tom Rhodes