Date:      Thu, 20 Apr 1995 18:25:05 -0500 (CDT)
From:      faulkner@mpd.tandem.com (Boyd Faulkner)
To:        echet@coil.com
Cc:        questions@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: rawrite utility for os2?

> Hello
> 	I'm trying to install FreeBSD but I don't have rawrite to decompress
> the floppies.  I found the IBM utility LoadDskF it worked fine on the boot disk
> but won't work on cpio.  Does anybody know of another utility that will work
> under Warp or (Warp dos) with will write cpio.flp?  I have the FreeBSD binaries
> already downloaded.
>
> Thank You
>
> Eric - echet@coil.com

dd is available for DOS via the gnuish project.  See prep.ai.mit.edu:
/pub/gnu/MicroPorts/MSDOS.info or some such file.

Many unix utilities for OS/2 are available at hobbes.nmsu.edu and its
mirror sites.  dd is probably one of them.

Boyd

 Boyd Faulkner                                  faulkner@isd.tandem.com