Date:      Sun, 28 May 2017 08:54:35 -0700
From:      Pete Wright <pete@nomadlogic.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   INO64 Effecting Firefox

Hi all,

I can't imagine that this is related to INO64, but since upgrading my
world and kernel on drm-next (which merged upstream CURRENT as of May 27
which should include the ino64 work) I am having segfaults running
firefox.  Previous to this firefox was very stable for work/personal
daily use.

The error I'm seeing is:
Full message: TypeError: malformed UTF-8 character sequence at offset 0

Firefox does start and I can load a page or two before it sefaults.

The full console output is here:

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/555202b1452503ad9e26750168f87d5f

Posting this here in the off chance that it's either related to ino64,
or some other recent change has caused this problem.

Cheers!

-pete

--
Pete Wright