Date:      Mon, 21 Apr 2014 06:11:36 +0100
From:      fabiodive <fabiodive@gmail.com>
To:        Tim Kientzle <kientzle@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Xuebing Wang <xbing6@gmail.com>, FreeBSD ARM <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Today's Crochet fixes

Hello all,

I have here my BBB with a working FreeBSD 11 revision 264703,
the image was generated by the last crochet source from git,
I used the u-boot from ports /usr/ports/sysutils/u-boot-beaglebone-eabi
patched with the last diff files from Xuebing Wang to increase the CPU
frequency clock to 1GHz.

I had to modify a bit crochet source to allow installation of the u-boot
from ports, I couldn't figure out a better way installing without =
modifications,
maybe it was my fault, I spent a bit of time following all the calls to =
the=20
related functions and variables, in then end I forced to pickup u-boot
from the installed port commenting out an testing if block and using an
absolute path to the port.

The command "ubench -c -s" output is:
Ubench Single CPU:     9401 (0.39s)

I suppose BBB is running at 1GHz, if somebody has got better ideas to
check the system clock and do some benchmarking I will appreciate that.

I am monitoring CPU temperature but the system I really stable.
I like this setup. Thank you to all the guys who worked to every single
piece of this puzzle.

thank you
cheers
f.