Date:      Thu, 14 Feb 2008 21:45:47 +1300
From:      Ryan French <frenchy@driven-monkey.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   MPLS and Google SoC

Hi All,

My name is Ryan French. I am a uni student at Waikato University in New
Zealand. This year I will be porting the Ayame project (an
implementation of the MPLS networking stack) to FreeBSD as part of my
course. I was wondering if there was anyone out there wanting to be a
mentor for me with this project for the google summer of code. I'm not
quite sure if this is the right way to try and find someone.

Thanks for any help,

Ryan French.