Date:      Fri, 19 Apr 2002 20:26:01 -0500
From:      "Adam Fladwood" <adam@kdcomputers.com>
To:        "Roger Williams" <rogerw1962@hotmail.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Monitoring/Recording Bandwidth Usage

Hey Roger,

Thanks, I had a setup that was similar.  I stll have one question though, is
it possible to go from the MRTG stats and break it down into the actual
amount if GB's transfered for that month?  For example, I have a client that
has a dedicated server on my network and he's allocated 30 GB of transfer a
month, any idea how I would determine how much of that he used or how much
he went over?

Maybe I'm totally overlooking things here, and if I am, I appoligze.

Thanks again! :)

Adam