Date:      Thu, 30 Aug 2012 13:40:22 -0700
From:      asp imho <asp654@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD complies with which ABI

Hi all,

Which ABI does FreeBSD comply to for multiple architectures (x86,
powerpc)... I've seen that the executable is in the ELF format (specified
in System V ABI), so does this mean that we comply to System V ABI
completely for all architectures. Please let me know.

I've asked this in the FreeBSD
forums<http://forums.freebsd.org/showthread.php?p=188764#post188764>,
I was directed to one of the forums here. If this is not the correct forum
please direct me to the correct forum where this question can be posted.

Thanks.