Date:      Tue, 15 Apr 2008 21:57:55 +0200
From:      Fredrik Lindberg <fli@shapeshifter.se>
To:        Simon Barner <barner@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Vladimir Grebenschikov <vova@fbsd.ru>, ports@FreeBSD.org, mobile@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: fprint (finger print sensor framework) port ready for testing

Simon Barner wrote:
> Vladimir Grebenschikov wrote:
>> ???Have you seen/reviewed security/bioapi and security/bsp_upektfmess
>> (later works only on RELENG_6 now) ?
>
> Yes. In the mean time, there even is a binary of the UPEK driver for
> FreeBSD 7 i386, but the pam module did not work for me.

A new binary has been re-rolled which takes care of the Undefined
symbol errors in the first one.  It works with PAM as well.
The updated port can be found in ports/122768

However, if fprint suites your needs I would recommend using it instead.
Another possibility would be to create BioAPI modules based on the
reversed engineered code from fprint.

Fredrik Lindberg