Date:      Mon, 3 Aug 1998 10:02:49 -0500
From:      khouphou@csc.com
To:        malte.lance@gmx.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IP Masquerading

Thanks all for your help. I got X o work. But I'having a hard time
configuring the .xinitrc file. the line that reads:

xrdb -load .Xdefaults

gives me 2 error messages when I run startx:

xrdb: no such file or directory
xrdb: can't open file .Xdefaults

I believe as a consequence of that I cannot have Netscape of Mosaic to
appear in the Control menu.

Any Ideas?

Thanks,

konan