Date:      Mon, 6 Mar 2000 21:11:06 +0100
From:      Dave Boers <djb@relativity.student.utwente.nl>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
Cc:        Dave Boers <djb@wit389306.student.utwente.nl>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, dalroi@wit401310.student.utwente.nl
Subject:   Re: Small bug in chown and chgrp ?

It is rumoured that Alfred Perlstein had the courage to say:
> have you deleted your stale copies of chown/chgrp?  hint look in
> /bin /sbin /usr/bin /usr/sbin and make sure the old ones aren't
> "in the way".

Yes I have. Because I got a new disk, I did a fresh install of -current a
few weeks ago. Well after the change of chown/chgrp from /bin and /sbin to
/usr/bin and /usr/sbin. I double checked to make sure and the only versions
of chown/chgrp are the ones in /usr/sbin and /usr/bin respectively.

Regards,

Dave Boers.

--
  Dave Boers             < djb @ relativity . student . utwente . nl >
  Don't let your schooling interfere with your education. (Mark Twain)