Date:      Tue, 7 May 1996 07:36:43 -0700 (PDT)
From:      batie@agora.rdrop.com (Alan Batie)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Home networks (or 10Base-T ways to annoy your spouse)

> 10b2 is 1: less reliable than 10bT

I have to confirm this --- after having had my network jam once too many
times because of the connectors, I threw it all out and switched to 10BaseT.
With hubs down to $100-150, it's not very expensive and very well worth it.

--
Alan Batie                   ______      We're Starfleet officers:
batie@agora.rdrop.com        \    /      Weird is part of the job.

It is my policy to avoid purchase of any products from companies which
use unrequested email advertisements or telephone solicitation.