Date:      Mon, 28 Jun 1999 10:34:26 +0100
From:      Tim Bunce <Tim.Bunce@ig.co.uk>
To:        Donald Wilde <dwilde1@thuntek.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, dbi-users@isc.org
Subject:   Re: DBI Perl module won't load

On Sat, Jun 26, 1999 at 12:33:51PM -0600, Donald Wilde wrote:

> Something appears to have slipped a disk in installing DBI 1.11 on
> FreeBSD-3.2R with Perl 5.005_03 and CPAN 1.50. I think I've got
> everything current, but I get three glitches in the tests: TIOCGWINSZ
> ioctl fails, and COLUMNS and LINES environment variables not found. I
> couldn't find anything on this in either the Perl Reference set or the
> DBI FAQ. Anybody seen this and got answers?

Sounds like problems with Term::Readline from the DBI::Shell tests.
You can ignore them if you don't want to use the shell.
You can probably ignore them even if you do.
It's not really a DBI problem.

Sending me details of error messages and line numbers would help
me fix it so at least it 'fails' better.

Tim.