Date:      Sat, 09 Nov 2002 18:42:29 +0100
From:      "Nicky A.C. Naessens" <aussiewords@planet.nl>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   display problem

Hi,
I am quite desparate about a situation regarding display properties on my
Dell Inspiron 8100. Bought the laptop in 2001 with Windows ME. Displaying
the DVD or just the computer on my TV was no problem. Ever since I upgraded
to Windows XP Home Edition however, I have not managed to do so. I am a
computer literate user but by no means an experienced technician. Is there
anyway you can tell me how to tackle this problem. I have this special
cable S video outlet that is supposed to work with the computer and TV. I
have the GeForce2 videocard, as shipped with the computer. Do I need a new
card or can I solve this with software????

Thanks so much for any useful input!
Nicky Naessens