Date:      Tue, 12 Mar 1996 16:30:25 +0930
From:      Garth Kidd <garth@pisces.systems.sa.gov.au>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Imake.tmpl for x-apps

Trying to build the current port for fvwm2 (2.0.41), I got caught up
because xmkmf and Imake couldn't find Imake.tmpl, presumably somewhere
under /usr/X11R6/lib.  Should this be included with non-source X
distributions just in case someone tries to build certain x-apps?  Am I
having trouble only because I'm trying to use FreeBSD-current ports on a
2.1.0-RELEASE system?

I'm getting core-dumps from pkg_manage when trying to delete packages.
Known bug?  Should I bother investigating?

--
garth@dogbert.systems.sa.gov.au    | Garth Kidd
 +61-8-207-7740 (voice)            | Professional Services Division